Smartphone review : Samsung galaxy j7 max




Today I'm writing about Samsung galaxy j7 max. I'm using this smartphone for 2years and after reading I hope you will get some idea about Samsung products. So get started!

Samsung galaxy j7 max comes with,
1.product box
2.user Manuel
3.charger.
4.usb cable.
5.head phone.
6.key for opening SIM slots.

Description
1.ram 3gb
2.rom 32gb
3.android version 7(nougut)
4.4g network
5.13 MP camera both front and back.
6.OTG

Experience:
After using this smartphone , I'm very happy for his services. After using 2 years ,I don't need to repair my phone any time. It's speaker is also good. It will not hang if you don't use very large app. It's camera is also very good. I have picked many photos by it. After using this phone I got many software update. Recently I got a update of android version Oreo. So I can keep my phone up to date. It's battery is non removel. But is not a problem. Because it don't get hot so much. But think that if I play angry birds 2 for many times it will get pretty hot. That doesn't matter to me!
It's stylish body is also charming and beautiful. When I bought this , I got also a free gorilla glass and they place it with out any cost. It's screen is also large 5.7 . I feel also comfort to write on my phone. It's charging capacity is also great. It's charge storage is also good. 100% charge is enough for normal use for 2 days! It's supports nano SIM card but it's not a matter. I don't use any SD card till I bought this phone!! I only use a pendrive for storing photos but 32 GB is enough for my usages. So that's pretty much it. If you want to know about this product, just comment below.  :)

Comments

Trending

iphone X review

Samsung galaxy fold: inside and out

Climate change: why and how